Cancer does not discriminate and neither does Project Pink'd. In 2018, we had the honor and privilege of serving over 3600 breast cancer survivors in 81 cities and 47 counties in Nebraska and Western Iowa. We will continue to work tirelessly to advance our mission, increase the number of survivors we impact and extend our geographical reach within the state of Nebraska and Western Iowa.
Project Pink'd is thankful for the generous support of our many community partners and donors who help to make these complimentary programs available to breast cancer survivors in NE and Western IA.
- Gas or Bus cards for transportation to/from treatment
- Child care costs while receiving treatment
- Utility Bills
- Prescription and Over the Counter medications
- Wigs, Scarves, & Caps
- Lymphedema products
- Radiation/Skin Care products
- Post-Mastectomy Bras, Camisoles, and Breast Forms
- Counseling Sessions
- Fitness Programs
- Holistic Programs
- Survivor Retreats/Spa Day Experience